At Guaranteed Services, we have many different dumpster sizes available to meet the various waste disposal needs of our clients. One of our most popular sizes is our 10-yard dumpster. Here are some situations in which one of these dumpsters may come in handy:
- You are cleaning out your garage, shed, or attic.
- You are a contractor performing a small residential structural demolition.
- You are a roofer and have a minor roof repair job to take care of that involves removing damaged shingles and disposing of them.
- You have plans to perform a small renovation project.
- You would like to perform a general household cleanup project either before a move or simply to declutter.
On all of these containers, we have marked the 10 cubic yard level. If you end up needing to use the extra four cubic yards in the dumpster as your project progresses, you are permitted to do so for an additional charge. However, if you end up needing to do this, please notify us before we come and pick up the container.
Although we will charge you extra for exceeding the 10-yard level line on our containers, when you rent a dumpster from us for your waste disposal needs, the price is the price. For your convenience, we do not tack on administrative, environmental, or fuel surcharges to the total cost of our rentals. To rent one of our 10-yard dumpsters or to find out if this waste disposal option is the right size for your upcoming project, please reach out to us at Guaranteed Services today.