At Guaranteed Services, we offer effective waste disposal solutions for homes and businesses. If you need to rent a roll off bin for an upcoming project but have questions about the process and our related services, we’ve answered some of the most common questions we receive below.
- What can I put in your bin rentals? We charge different rates for concrete, soil, and roofing materials compared to general household cleanup (i.e. if you are cleaning out your garage). Please let us know what you plan on putting in the bin during the reservation process.
- Will you be able to sort the materials into different bins? Depending on your project, this approach may work, but please check with your local municipality (or us) beforehand.
- Do I need a front load bin? Front load bins have doors that swing open and allow you to walk items directly into the bin, as opposed to lifting or dropping items over the side. Based on your project, we can recommend whether a front-load bin is necessary or not.
- What size bin do I need? We offer roll off bins in many different sizes and can make recommendations if you are unsure of what size you need.
- Can you empty and replace the bin before I finish the project? If you’re working on a big job, like a renovation or landscaping project, you may need us to empty and replace your bin partway through. Let your dispatcher know if this may be the case ahead of time, so we can plan for emptying and replacing your bin before you get started.
- Do you require contracts? We do not require you to sign a contract because we are extremely confident you will be more than happy with the quality of our services.
- What if I need the container longer than expected? We can extend your rental term, but additional charges may apply.
- Will the container harm my driveway? To prevent damage to the driveway or sidewalk, we place wood under the container’s touch points.