If you need junk removal services, there are two popular options to consider. First, you could get a rented dumpster delivered. Or, you could hire a junk hauling service. Each of these options has its advantages and may be the right choice for you, depending on your junk removal needs.
Things to consider about dumpster rental:
- The dumpster is delivered and picked up.
- Dumpster rental might work well for you if you are planning a longer or more involved project, as you can keep it for several days or even weeks if you need it that long.
- If you are working on a construction, demolition, or remodel project, dumpster rental is a good idea.
- If you have a large cleanout job, you may want a dumpster rental.
- You will need to estimate the size of dumpster you will need and how long you will need it for.
- You must load it on your own.
- You may need a permit.
- There are certain hazardous materials that you cannot place in a dumpster.
- The dumpster can probably be dropped off and picked up while you are not there.
Things to consider about junk hauling services:
- You must pay for labour, usually by the person and hour.
- This might be a good option for smaller cleanout jobs, especially if you are not physically capable of moving the material yourself.
- Usually, these services are for one day and you would have to pay more for additional days of service.
- You generally must be there during the time of the service.
Junk removal is a big job, but it can be made easier with proper planning and getting the junk removal option that is right for you and your needs.