Roll-off bins are perfect for many rubbish removal jobs. If you are working on a construction project, a renovation, an addition, or just have too much junk, your rubbish removal can be made simpler with a roll-off bin rental.
If you want to make the most of your rubbish removal during your roll-off bin rental period, here are some suggestions to get ready. Some of these you can do before the bin is ever delivered:
- Get your rubbish into a centralized location where it is easily accessible. This is especially important if you have a crew helping you get rid of the junk.
- Make sure that your rubbish is separate from any items you are planning to salvage, whether to keep, donate or sell.
- Make sure that pets and children are safe throughout the rubbish removal process.
- Plan on consolidating your rubbish as you put it in the bin to maximize the use of space. This might include placing smaller objects inside larger ones or breaking down boxes.
- Remember that not all items can go into rubbish removal bins. Some examples of items that should not be placed in regular rubbish bins include batteries, florescent lighting, materials containing asbestos, any biohazard waste, equipment containing oil or gas, paint, tires, chemicals or explosives.
If you have unwanted or broken furniture, old mattresses, carpeting, bulk trash, clothes or other household rubbish to dispose of, one of our roll-off bins may be perfect for you. We can also provide roll-off bins for construction materials. When you call, we will discuss why you need a bin and what size is best for you.